- Ovulation induction / controlled ovarian stimulation
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) Husband / Donor
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and Embryo transfer
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm injection (ICSI)
- Sperm retrieval techniques
- TESA (Testicular Sperm Aspiration)
- MESA (Microsurgical Epididymal Sperm Aspiration)
- PESA (Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration)
- Micro - Varicocelectomy
- Laparoscopy (Diagnostic & Therapeutic)
- Hysteroscopy (Diagnostic & Therapeutic)
- Ultra Sound Guided Cyst Aspiration
- Donor Oocyte Program
- Donor Embryo Program
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Semen Freezing
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Management
- 24 Hours Obstetric Care
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss refers to the occurrence of more than 2 or 3 consecutive pregnancy losses. Recurrent pregnancy loss can be caused due to various reasons like chromosomal or genetic abnormalities, abnormality in the uterus, hormone abnormalities, abnormalities in a women's blood clotting and also various events lead to pregnancy loss.
Several tests are done for couples with recurrent pregnancy loss. One important test is karyotype analysis of both partners. This test is done to find out the chromosomal or genetic abnormalities that could result in miscarriage. The doctor also examines the uterus to find out if there is any abnormality seen in the uterus or the uterus cavity. An MRI might be recommended by the physician to find out if there are any fibroids or anticardiolipin antibody and lupus anticoagulant which might be the reason for pregnancy loss. The hormone function test will also be performed.
The treatment for the recurrent pregnancy loss patient will be done based on the cause of the pregnancy loss. If any uterine abnormality is found, the doctor might recommend a surgery. In other cases, certain medications will be prescribed by the doctor.
Call us now to know more about our Recurrent Pregnancy Loss treatment.