- Ovulation induction / controlled ovarian stimulation
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) Husband / Donor
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and Embryo transfer
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm injection (ICSI)
- Sperm retrieval techniques
- TESA (Testicular Sperm Aspiration)
- MESA (Microsurgical Epididymal Sperm Aspiration)
- PESA (Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration)
- Micro - Varicocelectomy
- Laparoscopy (Diagnostic & Therapeutic)
- Hysteroscopy (Diagnostic & Therapeutic)
- Ultra Sound Guided Cyst Aspiration
- Donor Oocyte Program
- Donor Embryo Program
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Semen Freezing
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Management
- 24 Hours Obstetric Care
best ivf hospitals in peravurani,best ivf treatment in peravurani,fertility center in peravurani,fertility centers in peravurani,fertility clinic in peravurani,fertility clinics in peravurani,fertility clinic phone number in peravurani,fertility hospital in peravurani,fertility hospitals in peravurani,hospital for baby treatment in peravurani,in vitro fertilisation in peravurani,infertility hospital in peravurani,infertility hospitals in peravurani,infertility treatment peravurani,ivf in peravurani,ivf centre in peravurani,ivf clinic in arandhangi,ivf hospital in peravurani,ivf specialist in peravurani,ivf treatment in peravurani,top fertility centre for azoosperia in peravurani,treatment for baby In peravurani,fertility spcialist in peravurani,invetro fertilization in peravurani
TESA, or testicular sperm aspiration (also known as TESE, or testicular sperm extraction) is one of the surgical sperm retrieving techniques in men with azoospermia. This procedure is recommended for patients in whom there is a blockage in the epididymis or a blockage within the ducts of the testes. It is also used for men with extremely poor sperm production.
The different sperm retrieval techniques are: In this treatment, sperm are directly extracted from the testicles using a fine needle which is inserted into the testicle. A small amount of tissue is extracted and examined in the laboratory for sperm. The sperm obtained through this procedure are either frozen for future use or a single sperm is inserted into each egg through a process known as Intracytoplasmic sperm injection or ICSI.
This is the most effective infertility treatment and is also much easier for both the patient and the doctor. It is also less traumatic as there is no need to cut the scrotum and it leaves no scar at all. This is the reason TESA is considered the most preferred infertility treatment for men.