- Ovulation induction / controlled ovarian stimulation
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) Husband / Donor
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and Embryo transfer
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm injection (ICSI)
- Sperm retrieval techniques
- TESA (Testicular Sperm Aspiration)
- MESA (Microsurgical Epididymal Sperm Aspiration)
- PESA (Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration)
- Micro - Varicocelectomy
- Laparoscopy (Diagnostic & Therapeutic)
- Hysteroscopy (Diagnostic & Therapeutic)
- Ultra Sound Guided Cyst Aspiration
- Donor Oocyte Program
- Donor Embryo Program
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Semen Freezing
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Management
- 24 Hours Obstetric Care
The donor oocyte program is a boon for women who have poor egg quality, advanced maternal age (AMA), premature menopause, a genetic disorder, or absence of ovaries due to surgery, previous chemotherapy or radiation therapy. Such women will be able to achieve pregnancy through this egg donation program. Under this program, eggs obtained from a young, healthy woman are fertilized in the laboratory with the sperm obtained from the recipient's partner or sperm donor, The developed embryos are then transferred to the recipient's uterus.
The Oocyte donors can be some unknown person or a known person or they can be provided by an agency. At Rathnaa Fertility Center, we have an egg donor program coordinator who recruits and screens potential egg donors. These donors are made to undergo an extensive screening process, which includes medical and family history, physical examination, psychological assessment and infectious disease testing. We help a couple select an appropriate donor based on physical characteristics, education, and family background.
At the Rathnaa Fertility Center, we maintain a perfect donor database to ensure that we find the exact match as per the requirements of the recipient. Contact the donor oocyte program coordinator at Rathnaa fertility centre to know more details.